Wednesday, September 8, 2010

.:Today:.

I'm lonely so very lonely...
Today I need you to wipe my tears away
Need you to hug me and say its all okay
Need you to listen to the despondent words I say
Need you to spread a smile on my tear stained face

Today I need you to give me your support and faith
Need you to give me happiness for and against all it takes
Need you to give me me comfort and solace
Need you to give me laughter and take away all aches

Today I need you to be my hero and come to my rescue
Today I need you to give me all like I given you
Today I need you to do everything for me like I have done
Today I need you to be there for me completely just this once

2 comments:

  1. Did you had a hard day Maria? Bad bad bad girl. You din't even tell me. At-least you should also share na :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. its a poem salman...:) thnx though, ill def sahre when i need to :)

    ReplyDelete