Monday, August 16, 2010

.:Bliss at the Shore and Sea:.

Credit: FreeFoto.com

I walk upon the drenched grains of sand, my feet sinking at each step. Tranquility rings in my ears, and serenity in my being. I close my eyes, breathe in the scent of the sea water and relish the tickle of the breeze. I sit down where the streaks of the waves overlap the underlying earth. I listen to the whistle of the breeze, the breeze that blows upon the waves and thumps on its beads of water. I listen to the chatter of the waves, the waves that crawl upon the shore and strum the grains of sand. I watch the unity of air, water and earth. The sound calms me and my presence floats in harmony. I have sought bliss in the silence of the shore and found peace in the hush of the waves. The stillness of everything that surrounds me, the bickering of what I stand before appeases me. There is bliss at the shore and at sea, bliss I have found within me, around me and afore me.

2 comments: